Northstar Vale Génnisi
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She knew Tamar wasn’t far behind her. Towhee was glad their litters would be born so close together. Their pups would not only be friends but cousins or perhaps even siblings of a sort. It made her think of her godparents and all her Blackthorn siblings. She was glad her kids would get a similar experience, without the heartache of losing their parents.

It also reminded her of Aquene. Towhee wondered how she and Kallik were doing, where they were and if their sons were with them. She had once envisioned a closeness between their kids, Rue’s too. Despite nursing the latter, Towhee couldn’t say she’d ever been close to any of those children the way she would’ve liked. She could only hope things would be different this year, here in this place.

Sorry, she said when Antigone broke into her thoughts with a question, got lost in my thoughts. All I knew was that they were pups… well, hopefully. She laughed. As far as I know, it’s impossible to know how many there are or the sexes, at least until they’re born. It’s kind of fun, the surprise. I had no idea that I’d cooked up this little duplicate, for instance.

Towhee bent to nuzzle the top of Towhee Jr’s head. She knew she was favoring the girl a little bit, though who could blame her? But just because she liked to think of herself as a good mother, she made a point to lean over and lick Sable’s crown too before returning her attention to their guest.

Think you’ll have kids one day, Antigone?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Génnisi - by Antigone - March 02, 2023, 03:41 PM
RE: Génnisi - by Towhee - March 02, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: Génnisi - by Antigone - March 02, 2023, 05:11 PM
RE: Génnisi - by Towhee - March 02, 2023, 08:32 PM
RE: Génnisi - by Antigone - March 02, 2023, 09:47 PM
RE: Génnisi - by Towhee - March 07, 2023, 09:35 AM
RE: Génnisi - by Antigone - March 07, 2023, 12:50 PM
RE: Génnisi - by Towhee - March 07, 2023, 01:31 PM
RE: Génnisi - by Antigone - March 08, 2023, 07:19 PM
RE: Génnisi - by Towhee - March 08, 2023, 07:26 PM
RE: Génnisi - by Antigone - March 08, 2023, 08:27 PM