Northstar Vale and i'll be dancing
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Dude, that’s the understatement of the year, Towhee rebutted with a laugh. I keep telling myself to just go to the spring and do a quick wash. I think it’d do wonders. But I don’t want to miss anything, you know? She glanced over her shoulder, toward the den’s mouth, then peered down at her mate. How dumb is that?

She didn’t wait for an answer, ducking back inside the roost. She hoped Maxim would follow, though she wouldn’t begrudge him his freedom to get outside when he could. Towhee knew dads were important, though at this stage of the game, the pups needed her more. She dropped down beside them, snuggling into the warmth of the goatskin.

I’d literally rather watch you do nothing than take care of myself, Towhee mused to deaf ears before repeating, How dumb is that? with a little grin.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
and i'll be dancing - by Maxim - March 13, 2023, 03:38 PM
RE: and i'll be dancing - by Towhee - March 13, 2023, 06:30 PM
RE: and i'll be dancing - by Maxim - March 13, 2023, 06:35 PM
RE: and i'll be dancing - by Towhee - March 13, 2023, 06:58 PM
RE: and i'll be dancing - by Maxim - March 18, 2023, 01:50 PM
RE: and i'll be dancing - by Towhee - March 20, 2023, 08:23 AM