Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
The pups’ milk teeth came in and, just like that, the novelty wore off.

Now Towhee walked along the borders for the first time in a long time, chuckling under her breath. Of course, she missed the pups and yearned to return to them. But her body really needed this break.

It felt so good to breathe in fresh air unscented by baby shit and stretch her legs without accidentally kicking an infant in the face. Towhee finished her uneventful circuit but she wasn’t ready to give up on this free time just yet, so she decided to go for a little walk to the southeast.

She kind of wanted to go down into the canyon, see what a ghost town Mereo’s barracks had become. It was still so hard to believe the outpost was gone; she kind of needed to see it with her own eyes. Towhee had mixed feelings about Germanicus these days, though she would always look back fondly on her days as a soldier.

The Redhawk approached the canyon’s edge, eager to revisit her old haunts.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The horse has a voice. - by Towhee - March 22, 2023, 09:03 AM
RE: The horse has a voice. - by Kukulkaan - March 22, 2023, 09:08 AM
RE: The horse has a voice. - by Towhee - March 22, 2023, 09:17 AM
RE: The horse has a voice. - by Flecha - March 22, 2023, 09:22 AM
RE: The horse has a voice. - by Sabah - March 22, 2023, 09:30 AM
RE: The horse has a voice. - by Sovereign - March 22, 2023, 10:00 AM
RE: The horse has a voice. - by Kukulkaan - March 22, 2023, 10:07 AM
RE: The horse has a voice. - by Towhee - March 22, 2023, 10:12 AM
RE: The horse has a voice. - by Kukulkaan - March 22, 2023, 10:46 AM