Northstar Vale And they’ll sew feathеrs in my spine.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
She returned to the vale just after daybreak. When she arrived at the roost, Maxim was not there waiting for her. Towhee stood just outside the door, letting the crushing weight of that settle on her for a moment. Then she took a deep breath, rolled her shoulders and stepped inside.

-“Hey guys, who wants to go on an adventure today?”- Towhee asked as she gently roused @Sable and @Towhee Jr. -“I want to show you something. Come on! Up, up!”-

Towhee marched her offspring outside, batting away errant thoughts about single motherhood. She looked around for @Jack Snipe or @Phox, as if desperate for some corporeal reminder that she was not alone in this. She then focused all her attention on herding the littles toward Wraen’s Nest.

Timestamp: April 20.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And they’ll sew feathеrs in my spine. - by Towhee - April 17, 2023, 01:05 PM