Cassiopeia's View Are you sick of all the tags yet?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
She was a little roughed up and sore in a way that made her wonder if she had a bruised rib. Towhee didn’t let that stop her from hastening back to The Heartwood, where she found a (slightly worried) @Jack Snipe and @Phox talking whilst @Sable and @Towhee Jr fought over a rabbit’s foot in the background.

-“If you like venison, follow me,”- she announced simply before turning and going back the way she’d come.

And that was how the party of five came to settle around the carcass of a doe on Cassiopeia’s View. Over their meal, Towhee regaled them with the story of the crazy hunt. She talked with her mouth full but that was okay, since she signed most of it.

Feeling fat and sassy—and, honestly, really fucking achy all over—Towhee settled down beside Phox afterward. They didn’t talk, just enjoyed one another’s silent company as they digested. They had quite the view of the wilds, all the way out to the ocean at the distant horizon. The sun slowly sank toward it and everything gradually grew dark as night fell.

After what might’ve been hours, Towhee broke the silence to confess, Phox? I don’t think I want to go back to the vale.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Are you sick of all the tags yet? - by Towhee - April 28, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: Are you sick of all the tags yet? - by Phox - April 28, 2023, 01:22 PM
RE: Are you sick of all the tags yet? - by Towhee - April 28, 2023, 01:32 PM
RE: Are you sick of all the tags yet? - by Phox - April 28, 2023, 01:38 PM
RE: Are you sick of all the tags yet? - by Towhee - April 28, 2023, 01:48 PM
RE: Are you sick of all the tags yet? - by Phox - April 28, 2023, 01:55 PM
RE: Are you sick of all the tags yet? - by Towhee - April 28, 2023, 02:06 PM
RE: Are you sick of all the tags yet? - by Phox - April 28, 2023, 02:11 PM
RE: Are you sick of all the tags yet? - by Towhee - April 28, 2023, 02:29 PM
RE: Are you sick of all the tags yet? - by Phox - April 28, 2023, 02:36 PM
RE: Are you sick of all the tags yet? - by Towhee - April 28, 2023, 02:44 PM