Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee was still pretty sore and stiff, though maybe she hadn’t broken her rib after all, because her pain went from a 9/10 to a much more manageable 3/10 with some good old fashioned rest. Accordingly restless from several days of convalescence, she left Phox in charge of all three kids and ventured toward Moonspear.

But she didn’t stop there. Instead, Towhee trotted slowly north past the mountain, toward the spine over yonder. She recalled her brief stint in Moonglow with a smile tugging at her lips. That had been such a strange, transitory period in her life. Kukutux had welcomed her and then let her go without qualms. This visit was truly long overdue.

Towhee halted at the edge of the “moon woman’s” claim and called out to announce her presence.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And you said, “We are in the wild.” - by Towhee - May 04, 2023, 04:22 PM