Ouroboros Spine And you said, “We are in the wild.”
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She knew Kukutux was eccentric. Towhee had even thought her crazy, before getting to know her properly. She was still caught off guard by the mention of taking a wife. She made a face, which scrunched even further when Kukutux spoke of her wife’s… husband…

Her expression went blank when it registered that this Sakhmet had gone in search of a wayward husband and son. Towhee’s jaw clenched. She swallowed, cleared her throat. Despite failing to comprehend Kukutux’s ways, she shot her an empathetic look.

I’m sorry to hear that, she said, shaking her head at the thought of multiple spouses. Towhee would never again take one. I hope she finds them, she added, well aware the odds were stacked against such things.

Instead of sharing her own, similar plights, Towhee looked around and said, Did you know my daughters are living with yours, on Moonspear? My grandson too. I haven’t had the pleasure yet, though I’d like to meet her sometime. Sialuk, I mean. She must be a spectacular leader. The pack seems to be thriving.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And you said, “We are in the wild.” - by Towhee - May 04, 2023, 04:22 PM
RE: And you said, “We are in the wild.” - by Towhee - May 12, 2023, 11:39 AM