Hoshor Plains The river sang and we wept in cerulean tears.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Limit Two 
Towhee took another trip today, @Jack Snipe alongside her. They retraced their steps nearly all the way back to the vale. Towhee motioned for the yearling to stop on the plains beneath Sheepeater Cliff to ponder the message Phox had given her: @Tamar wasn’t necessarily prepared to uproot right now.

The way he’d phrased it, it had sounded like she might consider it someday. Towhee didn’t want to force anyone’s hand any more than she wanted to abandon Epoch, though her priority now was to figure out where her family should rebuild their lives. If the Galanises et al couldn’t join them, the answer to that question seemed pretty straightforward…

In any case, she wanted to speak to Tamar face to face. Mostly to spare her son’s ears, she motioned for Jack to call for the last leader effectively left standing in Epoch. Her orange eyes rose skyward as he howled, studying the thunderheads gathering overhead.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The river sang and we wept in cerulean tears. - by Towhee - May 07, 2023, 03:10 PM