Moonspear Med blinde augo vil du vegen finna.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee usually put on a brave face for her children (large and small), though she just didn’t have the spoons for that today. Rather than hang out at the rendezvous site or go visiting at her daughters’ ulax, she avoided everyone and headed to the western slopes of Moonspear. Whereas much of the bustling village life seemed to take place on its east side, she thought she could find some peaceful “wallow-tude” on its less populated face.

There were a couple natural mountain springs here. Towhee passed the first one she came across, then slowed to a stop beside the second. She helped herself to a drink, then took a seat. She sighed, eyes going unfocused as her head hung toward the trickling water. She stayed that way for an unknowable amount of time before raising her head and looking at her surroundings.

Part of her liked the idea of finding a ulaq here on the remote edges of the village, though Towhee wouldn’t actually settle so far from her kids. Still, the idea had its appeal, at least presently. She heaved slowly onto all fours again and began exploring among the evergreens, the landscape here reminding her of their temporary campsite on Cassiopeia’s View.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Med blinde augo vil du vegen finna. - by Towhee - May 18, 2023, 12:30 PM
RE: Med blinde augo vil du vegen finna. - by Raiyuk - May 21, 2023, 08:03 PM
RE: Med blinde augo vil du vegen finna. - by Towhee - May 22, 2023, 09:14 AM
RE: Med blinde augo vil du vegen finna. - by Raiyuk - May 22, 2023, 02:44 PM
RE: Med blinde augo vil du vegen finna. - by Towhee - May 22, 2023, 02:50 PM
RE: Med blinde augo vil du vegen finna. - by Raiyuk - May 24, 2023, 01:53 PM
RE: Med blinde augo vil du vegen finna. - by Towhee - May 24, 2023, 02:20 PM
RE: Med blinde augo vil du vegen finna. - by Raiyuk - June 03, 2023, 11:28 AM
RE: Med blinde augo vil du vegen finna. - by Towhee - June 05, 2023, 08:35 AM