Moonspear Med blinde augo vil du vegen finna.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn’t understand where that declaration had come from, cute as it was, until Towhee realized it was in response to her question about age. She chuckled and shook her head at herself, smiling when Raiyuk confirmed that he often played with her granddaughters. His follow-up question was entertaining as well, though she stifled the urge to laugh.

Meerkat is their mother. Do you know her? she asked, still walking steadily toward the main part of the village. I’m Meerkat’s mom, which means I’m Orca’s and Seal’s grandmother. She paused to let that sink in before adding, I’m Fennec’s mom too, which makes me Killdeer’s grandma too. I also have some younger kids, ones closer to your age: Sable and Towhee Jr.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Med blinde augo vil du vegen finna. - by Towhee - May 18, 2023, 12:30 PM
RE: Med blinde augo vil du vegen finna. - by Raiyuk - May 21, 2023, 08:03 PM
RE: Med blinde augo vil du vegen finna. - by Towhee - May 22, 2023, 09:14 AM
RE: Med blinde augo vil du vegen finna. - by Raiyuk - May 22, 2023, 02:44 PM
RE: Med blinde augo vil du vegen finna. - by Towhee - May 22, 2023, 02:50 PM
RE: Med blinde augo vil du vegen finna. - by Raiyuk - May 24, 2023, 01:53 PM
RE: Med blinde augo vil du vegen finna. - by Towhee - May 24, 2023, 02:20 PM
RE: Med blinde augo vil du vegen finna. - by Raiyuk - June 03, 2023, 11:28 AM
RE: Med blinde augo vil du vegen finna. - by Towhee - June 05, 2023, 08:35 AM