Moonspear Baby Shark
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Missing someone was the quintessential, universal experience of a wolf born in the Teekon Wilds. Seal would have to get used to it, though of course Towhee wasn’t going to say that. Perhaps if she had been older, her grandmother would have given her some frank advice about how to cope. But she was so young, all the elder Redhawk wanted to provide was comfort.

-“I know,”- she said, validating the youngster’s feelings. -“You miss him because you love him so much. It’s hard when our loved ones go away. But he’ll be back!”-

She didn’t get an opportunity to say anything further because Orca promptly appeared and tackle-hugged her sister. Towhee laughed through her nose and watched the girls embrace. It made her think of her bonds with her own litter mates—sans Titmouse—but particularly her own sister, Orca, may her soul rest in peace.

Orca the Remix had thought to bring Seal a snack, which was very thoughtful of her. Towhee reached out to ruffle the fur on top of the kid’s head affectionately. She then bent to gently nudge Seal’s cheeks, bulging with food and still wet with tears. Towhee nosed them away.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Baby Shark - by Seal - May 28, 2023, 03:27 PM
RE: Baby Shark - by Towhee - May 31, 2023, 01:50 PM
RE: Baby Shark - by Seal - May 31, 2023, 07:53 PM
RE: Baby Shark - by Towhee - May 31, 2023, 08:15 PM
RE: Baby Shark - by Orca II - May 31, 2023, 09:31 PM
RE: Baby Shark - by Seal - June 02, 2023, 10:10 AM
RE: Baby Shark - by Towhee - June 02, 2023, 11:00 AM
RE: Baby Shark - by Seal - June 08, 2023, 12:10 PM
RE: Baby Shark - by Towhee - June 09, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: Baby Shark - by Orca II - June 09, 2023, 09:30 PM
RE: Baby Shark - by Seal - June 18, 2023, 09:29 PM