Moonspear Djupt du dreg anden inn, let tankar svinna.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
She kept telling herself to find an ulaq. Ever since Mereo, Towhee had always enjoyed sharing a dwelling with her family, even if it wasn’t necessarily the natural order of things. But every time she considered it, she thought of all those nights curled up with Maxim and she couldn’t bring herself to do it. The kids would be fine at the rendezvous site and Phox could find himself a place if he liked. But Towhee would stay adrift…

She drifted across the mountainside today, heading toward the busier parts of the village. Towhee had spent a lot of time off on her own, processing her grief and quite frankly wallowing in a pit of despair for little while there. She felt a little less despondent today and she didn’t want the other folks living here to think she was some sort of moody, old recluse, particularly @Sialuk. She hadn’t met the leader properly yet and sought to remedy that now.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Djupt du dreg anden inn, let tankar svinna. - by Towhee - May 30, 2023, 08:21 AM