Moonspear Langsamt slepp anden fri, i vinden rida.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Watching @Orca II and @Seal while their parents took a few days to themselves made Towhee wonder how Caracal and Heda were doing out on the island. Perhaps she should pay them a visit when Meerkat and Njord came back from their trip. They could return the favor and keep an eye on @Towhee Jr and @Sable, although @Phox would also be around, unless she dragged him along.

She’d done so much of that lately, she wasn’t keen on the idea, though she would ask him one way or the other. Towhee shaded her eyes from the morning glare to look for any sign of her brother roaming around the rendezvous site. She didn’t see him, though the clearing was pretty vast.

Maybe he was lining up at Sialuk’s ulaq, a thought which made Towhee snort as she set down her foot. She couldn’t hear the woman’s frequent caterwauling, though she’d picked up on some of the gossip. Apparently things were going according to plan and she was taking many lovers. Good for you, the Redhawk thought with a smirk as she lifted onto all fours and began wandering in search of Phox.

Dated June 6.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Langsamt slepp anden fri, i vinden rida. - by Towhee - June 01, 2023, 09:29 AM
RE: Langsamt slepp anden fri, i vinden rida. - by Phox - June 02, 2023, 12:51 PM
RE: Langsamt slepp anden fri, i vinden rida. - by Phox - June 09, 2023, 12:20 PM
RE: Langsamt slepp anden fri, i vinden rida. - by Phox - June 23, 2023, 12:48 PM