Moonspear money on the dash
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She had intended to talk to Phox about this first, especially because he wasn’t just her co-parent these days, he was in many ways as close as she would ever get to a life partner. But Towhee didn’t mind talking to Meerkat. She was a counselor, after all, and maybe she could give her mother some honest feedback about this idea that had taken root and begun growing in the deeps of her mind.

-“I was thinking, maybe when Sable and Jr are a little older, I might…”- Towhee paused, trying to come up with the right word. -“Drift.”- Her white-streaked shoulders rose and fell. -“Rather than live in any one place, I could cycle between all your families. I know it sounds like a rough lifestyle, especially for somebody my age, but every time I think about it, I…”- She exhaled, trying again to put words to something difficult to describe to herself, much less anybody else. -“I feel at peace with it?”-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 11:11 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Towhee - June 08, 2023, 11:16 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 11:19 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Towhee - June 08, 2023, 11:32 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 11:40 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Towhee - June 08, 2023, 11:49 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: money on the dash - by Towhee - June 08, 2023, 12:35 PM
RE: money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 12:47 PM
RE: money on the dash - by Towhee - June 08, 2023, 12:55 PM
RE: money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 01:04 PM