Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Following the story-telling—which evoked memories of the era following the Redhawks’ disbandment—Towhee made up her mind. When @Sable and @Towhee Jr were a little older and @Sialuk had delivered, she planned to leave Moonspear to assume a drifter’s lifestyle.

No sooner had she made her decision than her son appeared on Moonspear’s doorstep, begging for help. Towhee didn’t think twice before informing the village she would be heading to the island, namely Phox and the kids. If anybody wanted to accompany her, she welcomed them. It sounded like Caracal could use all the support he could get. Their party disembarked that very same afternoon.

They arrived at the shore two days later and crossed the land bridge as soon as they could. While Caracal ran ahead to see his wife and children—and inform the islanders that help had come—Towhee gazed around at the familiar island scenery for a moment.

But then she got to work. She asked Sialuk in particular to come with her to look for mushrooms, loping toward the island’s interior.

Additional tags for visibility: @Everett @Heda @Manea @Whip @Vesper

I’m not entirely sure who else is with her, so I’ve left it open/vague for other Moonboys to get in on this. :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Ohana means family. - by Towhee - June 26, 2023, 12:57 PM
RE: Ohana means family. - by Heda - June 27, 2023, 10:38 AM
RE: Ohana means family. - by Whip - June 29, 2023, 11:10 AM
RE: Ohana means family. - by Sialuk - July 05, 2023, 11:52 AM
RE: Ohana means family. - by Towhee - July 05, 2023, 12:31 PM
RE: Ohana means family. - by Whip - July 05, 2023, 01:16 PM