Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Everything was going rather well on the island. The three primary caretakers of Sweetharbor seemed to have hit their stride with the two litters and all the children were more or less thriving. Towhee sensed she wasn’t needed quite as much anymore. She wasn’t ready to leave them entirely just yet, though she decided to take a day off to hit the mainland and follow the river to the vale.

Towhee took note of the new, old and missing scents as she broke away from the river to approach the Sunspires. There seemed to be a pack living to the northeast, which meant the vale was surrounded if that band of warriors still lived in the canyon. But as she climbed toward the borders by way of Razorback Ridge, the warm wind carried no scents from that direction. Her tail flicked thoughtfully.

She wasn’t that interested in these things, not anymore. Towhee had come here for one reason and one reason only: she really wanted to see her son. Mindful of Epoch’s borderline, Towhee stopped and called out to @Jack Snipe, her voice carrying on the summer breeze like the cry of a mountain goat plummeting to its death.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Shiny toy guns. - by Towhee - July 11, 2023, 12:18 PM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Jack Snipe - July 12, 2023, 02:09 PM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Towhee - July 12, 2023, 06:37 PM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Jack Snipe - July 20, 2023, 07:38 PM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Towhee - July 21, 2023, 08:40 AM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Jack Snipe - July 25, 2023, 03:02 PM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Towhee - July 26, 2023, 07:45 AM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Jack Snipe - August 03, 2023, 02:25 PM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Towhee - August 07, 2023, 08:18 AM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Jack Snipe - August 17, 2023, 02:27 PM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Towhee - August 22, 2023, 03:04 PM