Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee arrived in the glen and sought the same spot where she and Kukutux had gathered the pups last month. It felt good to sink into the lush green grass and enjoy the shade after traveling so long in the summer sun. She took a moment to simply stretch out and relax, eyelids heavy. She might’ve even napped but thirst drove her back into all fours with a grunt.

She didn’t have to walk far to find a small stream, surely fed by a mountain spring. The icy water hit her gut like a punch. Towhee drank her fill, then wiped at her mouth and gazed upward at Moonspear looming over her. At this time of day, the sunlight slanted sharply on its eastern slope. In a few hours, the sun would pass overhead and the mountain would plunge the glen into shadows. Then night would fall and for the first time in recent memory, Towhee would sleep alone.

That was, unless one of her relatives came out to visit. Towhee returned to her shady spot and settled down in the grass again, then raised her head and called out to let her loved ones know her location. There was no obligation to come to her now, though Towhee’s tone welcomed anyone who might like to visit with her after her time away on the island.

Anyone’s welcome! Tags for visibility (and invitation if you want, though no obligation!): @Fennec @Killdeer @Orca II @Phox (+Sialuk) @Sable @Towhee Jr
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Taped up heart. - by Towhee - July 17, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: Taped up heart. - by Fennec - July 18, 2023, 06:46 PM
RE: Taped up heart. - by Towhee - July 18, 2023, 07:14 PM
RE: Taped up heart. - by Killdeer - July 18, 2023, 09:33 PM
RE: Taped up heart. - by Fennec - July 26, 2023, 09:34 AM
RE: Taped up heart. - by Towhee - July 27, 2023, 02:45 PM