Whitefish River Lost in reverie until I saw her fading silhouette.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee couldn’t stay at Sweetharbor forever. She had only intended to stay one day, now it was nearer to a week. She hated to leave Caracal and his family during such a crisis, though she promised she would keep an eye out for the missing @Abel Elam in case he might have made it to the mainland. She paid one last visit to the island’s interior, mainly to check on @Anathema and say her final farewells. By the time she crossed the land bridge, it was quickly vanishing into the sea and she arrived on the mainland with wet legs.

Batman swooped out of thin air to dangle from an earlobe as she retraced her steps from days before. She followed the river inland and decided to take a break at the river bend between the hot springs to the west and the cliffs due east. The bat crept down her neck to perch on her shoulder blade as she took a long drink, then turned to peer in the general direction of the nearby vale.

Much as she wanted to visit with Jack, Towhee decided not to head that direction. In fact, she’d spent so long cycling between packs, she still hadn’t really done any traveling for the sheer pleasure of it. Slowly, her orange eyes panned to the Barriers. She hadn’t visited the hinterlands in quite some time. Towhee decided she wouldn’t mind spending a few days—hell, maybe even weeks—moseying around some old haunts.

Towhee just hoped @Phox would want to come along and keep her company.

Timestamp: September 13.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Lost in reverie until I saw her fading silhouette. - by Towhee - September 11, 2023, 12:44 PM