Moonspear synthwave
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee took a seat, putting all thoughts about Batman and even Sweetharbor from her mind so she could be present for Seal’s update. And it was quite the monologue! She deeply appreciated the Ptero as her granddaughter regaled her with stories of her new friends and a pack hunt with her family. The reason for it was a tragedy, though for once, it didn’t impact her personally. Towhee was glad of that, though her heart went out to those affected, which would include Sialuk and Kukutux.

I think you’d be great at either of those, Towhee said when Seal moved on to muse about her skills, or both. You could build skills for motherhood one day, she added, pausing to marvel at the thought of great grandchildren before refocusing and pointing out, The fact that you’ve been through the wringer can help help you empathize with your patients and develop a really good bedside manner if you pursue healing.

Although she wanted to keep her focus on Seal, Towhee sat up a little straighter and took a deep breath of the cool mountain air. She also turned her head to rest her eyeballs a moment, admiring the way the fog swirled about the crags and peaks. She soon looked back to her granddaughter.

I’m glad your da is feeling better. How’s the rest of your family? Have my kids shown up?

She mostly wondered about her youngest two, though she wondered if anybody had heard from Fennec or Killdeer, for that matter. Towhee just hoped they’d all continue using this village as a touch point. Even though she cycled through other locations—Sweetharbor and Kvarsheim, namely—Moonspear was kind of like her personal familial headquarters.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
synthwave - by Seal - September 23, 2023, 12:59 PM
RE: synthwave - by Towhee - September 23, 2023, 07:46 PM
RE: synthwave - by Seal - September 23, 2023, 08:27 PM
RE: synthwave - by Towhee - September 23, 2023, 09:31 PM
RE: synthwave - by Seal - September 24, 2023, 10:28 AM
RE: synthwave - by Towhee - September 25, 2023, 12:18 PM
RE: synthwave - by Seal - October 01, 2023, 09:03 AM
RE: synthwave - by Towhee - October 02, 2023, 09:06 AM
RE: synthwave - by Seal - October 03, 2023, 12:31 PM
RE: synthwave - by Towhee - October 03, 2023, 12:44 PM
RE: synthwave - by Seal - October 03, 2023, 12:59 PM