Ocean's Breath Plateau Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
This morning, Towhee spent a few minutes at her makeshift memorial site before setting out on patrol. When that was done, she decided to indulge a little more wanderlust today. Though she was happy to help her daughter and son-in-law establish their claim, she wasn’t actually planning on living at the copse long-term. She still intended to travel, albeit less as the weather cooled.

On a whim, she decided to head toward the coast. Maybe she could check in with her new friend, @Rodyn, or Phox’s potential match, @Heph, at Moontide. Perhaps the widower’s pups were back with him by now and she could meet them. The thought brought a bittersweet smile to her lips as she picked her way through swamp and slough.

With muddy paws and plenty of burdocks, she made it to the plains. She paused a moment to scent the salty breeze, which made her heart ache for Sweetharbor. While she was here on the coast, she would pick up another stone or something similar to add to Caracal’s memorial, she decided. Then she pushed all thought about that situation from her mind, before the inevitable anger reared its ugly head.

With a flick of her tail, she turned east, the late October sunshine warm on her back as the land sloped beneath her feet. Before she came too close to the plateau proper, Towhee halted. She turned her head to her left and caught a glimpse of the sprawling sea before closing her eyes and howling to announce her presence at Moontide’s borders.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - October 31, 2023, 11:27 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - November 04, 2023, 02:41 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - November 06, 2023, 09:20 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - November 11, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - November 14, 2023, 10:24 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - November 18, 2023, 12:33 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - November 20, 2023, 01:51 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - November 25, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - November 25, 2023, 07:52 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - December 02, 2023, 02:35 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - December 04, 2023, 10:27 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Rodyn - December 04, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - December 09, 2023, 01:30 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - December 11, 2023, 09:45 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Rodyn - December 13, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - December 14, 2023, 02:09 PM