Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee stared at the blood in the snow and, suddenly, everything made sense.

She trudged through the wintry woods, heading south for no particular reason at all. Her scent flooded her nose, surely leaving quite the trail behind her. She didn’t know how to feel about it. This was her body’s way of saying she could still carry children. And after feeling like a crone lately, that was refreshingly reassuring.

But did she want them? No one had touched her since Maxim. As she broke from the trees and headed past Moonglow and into the glen, Towhee felt that itch beneath her skin. But did she really want to find someone to scratch it? Moreover, did she really want to do it alone?

She found one of her favorite spots and paused, her orange gaze pointed westward. She couldn’t see the plateau from here. Towhee knew she wouldn’t be going back there, except in a visiting capacity. She dropped to her haunches with a thump and a sigh.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
My knight in shining Uber. - by Towhee - January 31, 2024, 10:42 AM
RE: My knight in shining Uber. - by Alaric - January 31, 2024, 11:26 AM
RE: My knight in shining Uber. - by Towhee - January 31, 2024, 11:32 AM
RE: My knight in shining Uber. - by Alaric - January 31, 2024, 11:37 AM
RE: My knight in shining Uber. - by Towhee - January 31, 2024, 11:44 AM
RE: My knight in shining Uber. - by Alaric - January 31, 2024, 11:47 AM
RE: My knight in shining Uber. - by Towhee - January 31, 2024, 11:53 AM
RE: My knight in shining Uber. - by Alaric - January 31, 2024, 11:59 AM
RE: My knight in shining Uber. - by Towhee - January 31, 2024, 12:14 PM
RE: My knight in shining Uber. - by Alaric - January 31, 2024, 12:19 PM
RE: My knight in shining Uber. - by Towhee - January 31, 2024, 12:30 PM