Wapun Meadow I’m just a little moon running from the sunrise.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
She spent the night in that fusty forest on the far side of the mountains. When she woke, the ethereal, rolling mists distracted her from her aches and pains. She strode slowly north, trying to limber her muscle in the cold February air. Towhee could not bring herself to regret yesterday’s run.

Nor did she regret its tryst. There was a split second while she toileted, her scent wreathing her, when she fretted: What if I have four again? But Towhee shoved the thought away. She’d spent so much time dwelling lately, she simply refused to indulge in the practice anymore.

She reached the meadow at the edge of the woods. Her body hurt, yet still it made its demands. Towhee’s paws crunched against dry grass and dead flowers as she pondered the merits of awaking the valley with a caterwaul.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I’m just a little moon running from the sunrise. - by Towhee - February 01, 2024, 08:52 AM