Sun Mote Copse cold as you
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Like chicken? she joked, voice trailing off into a happy hum as Otter continued gumming at her fur.

Once she’d soaked one patch, she moved over and began drooling all over another. Towhee wondered what compelled the wee one. Was it just instincts? Was she simply rooting? Didn’t the texture of her fur bother the pup? Otter didn’t seem deterred.

If you’re hungry, I can put you back beside the milk bar, Towhee offered.

Suddenly worried that some of that fur might come loose and choke the infant, Towhee plucked her up by the midriff, settling her on the far side of the foreleg she now curled against her chest. The other came in to brace the newborn’s pudgy body.

Suddenly she bent down, helpless to resist the urge to smother that squashed face with kisses.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
cold as you - by Otter - February 29, 2024, 11:04 AM
RE: cold as you - by Towhee - February 29, 2024, 11:10 AM
RE: cold as you - by Otter - February 29, 2024, 11:28 AM
RE: cold as you - by Towhee - February 29, 2024, 11:32 AM
RE: cold as you - by Otter - February 29, 2024, 11:47 AM
RE: cold as you - by Towhee - February 29, 2024, 11:52 AM
RE: cold as you - by Otter - February 29, 2024, 12:11 PM
RE: cold as you - by Towhee - February 29, 2024, 12:31 PM
RE: cold as you - by Otter - February 29, 2024, 01:09 PM