Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
For the first time in many days, Towhee felt strong enough to wander a little. She kind of wanted to head to Moontide to see her brother, though she didn’t want to thwart @Stingray’s efforts. She did meander in that general direction, opting to head east around Alpine Lake rather than through the slough. She decided she would go no further than the weald.

She was surprised when she arrived at its southwestern corner only to discover scent markers there. Towhee halted, nose lifting toward the sunny April sky. Was that @Dutch’s scent? Perhaps they’d moved from the glacier to live in the plateau’s shadow. Her orange eyes squinted thoughtfully.

On one hand, it was great to have more allied villages nearby. On the other, how the heck would Towhee—and anyone else, for that matter—travel between the hinterlands and the regions to the east now?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
A bar song (tipsy). - by Towhee - April 22, 2024, 10:47 AM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Dutch - April 23, 2024, 07:32 AM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Towhee - April 23, 2024, 07:48 AM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Dutch - April 27, 2024, 01:07 PM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Towhee - April 28, 2024, 01:50 PM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Dutch - May 14, 2024, 06:29 PM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Towhee - May 15, 2024, 08:31 AM