Redhawk Caldera Dad's on a hunting trip and he hasn't been home in a few days.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
*busts out new lingual formatting*

She didn't hear the sneeze but she felt it, even despite the impact of their small bodies as they tumbled to the ground, partially crushing that poor daffodil. It translated as a quick, jolting shudder accompanied by a burst of cool moisture wafting her way. Towhee blinked owlishly as she felt the spray against her left cheek, then wrinkled her nose. A small, savage growl bubbled up from her chest as she untangled her limbs from where she and Phox had fallen, gathered herself back onto her feet and then playfully snapped at his cheek in retribution.

-Bad!- she signaled at him, lips forming the words even as they arced into a bit of a Cheshire cat smile. -Bad, bad, bad!- Towhee signed emphatically, tail giving a few playfully menacing lashes as if trying to provoke him.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread