Redhawk Caldera Dad's on a hunting trip and he hasn't been home in a few days.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Phox indicated his disgust, Towhee playfully gnashed her teeth at him. She mimicked the sign for -Ew!- and then emphatically made his name sign: she "booped" her own nose, then patted the spot over her heart, all while giving a bodily twitch. She repeated it twice, then pointed at Phox for good measure to make sure her meaning was clear: Phox was ew!

Her brother's lips made a shape she didn't recognize, though Towhee was quite used to that and didn't bother worrying herself about it. With her tongue lolling from her little maw in a grin, she rolled back onto her haunches before springing at Phox. Her small forelegs encircled his neck but instead of dragging him down to the ground, she chose instead to attack his face with embarrassingly loud, sloppy kisses.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread