Redhawk Caldera Dad's on a hunting trip and he hasn't been home in a few days.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He shoved her away and though Towhee resisted, Phox was stronger than her. She retreated half a foot, head tilting curiously as he began examining the partially crushed daffodil. She moved to join him only to get smacked gently in the face when he turned and began shaking the yellow blossom. Towhee took another step backward and blinked at her brother as he invited her to play.

No verbal response was necessary. The pup cracked into a grin, her own rump wiggling as she bowed before Phox. She didn't stay down for more than a second or two before diving upward in attempt to snatch the delicate flower from him. An unnecessarily loud bark escaped her throat as she lunged, though of course Towhee was entirely oblivious to her own volume.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread