Redhawk Caldera I'm not sure how orange correlates with black in a way that's new.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
With nothing to do now but wait, Towhee dropped to the ground and stretched gingerly, wincing slightly as her hurts smarted. She did her best to relax, though she twitched inquisitively when she saw Orca howling again. "Raven's on her way," the two-toned she-wolf mouthed to Towhee, who nodded and let her chin drift down to her outstretched forelegs.

Phox said something about checking the cache, which was smart thinking, and Towhee's orange eyes followed him and Lagan as they disappeared in the direction of the raided stockpile. Soon her attention was drawn to a sleek black figure trotting her way, a bundle of green in her mouth. The mercenary sat up with a muffled groan, her tail tapping gently in greeting.

"You're in good hands, so I'm gonna get back," Orca said, nudging both her sisters before striding away, presumably back toward the rendezvous site. "See you," Towhee called after her, then turned to watch Raven address her before quickly getting down to the business of preparing her herbs.

-Hey,- Towhee protested, albeit with a smug smile, -you should see the other guy.- She paused for effect before adding, -Except you can't because he's D-E-A-D.- She spelled out the word for emphasis, then waited to see what the caregiver would say to this news.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)