Redhawk Caldera I told you, he's an angry sleeper.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee's out in the open (she doesn't have a den), so I'm going to pretend Lagan meant it jokingly? LOL.

"Later," she replied simply. She didn't have to be told not to pull meat from the caches for him. She would have to hunt him a fresh breakfast, or ask @Phox to assist. X opened and closed his beak a few more times but Towhee only blinked slowly at him. She was growing rather fond of him, yet she wouldn't let herself be bossed around by a needy, demanding bird.

She looked up when she saw movement, lips twitching at the corners at the sight of Lagan. "Sure, though only if you don't make any jokes about eating him," Towhee replied, giving him a (mostly) jokingly stern look. "His wing's getting a lot better," she added, excited to share the news with someone. "He just flew—sorta. Did you see?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Towhee - November 22, 2017, 12:07 PM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Lagan - November 23, 2017, 08:35 AM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Towhee - November 24, 2017, 10:42 AM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Lagan - November 24, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Towhee - December 02, 2017, 01:41 PM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Lagan - December 07, 2017, 07:20 PM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Towhee - December 11, 2017, 12:14 PM