Redhawk Caldera I told you, he's an angry sleeper.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Lagan hadn't seen, though before Towhee could even consider feeling disappointed about this, he came closer and flopped down, evidently triggering X into taking wing again. This time, he flapped haphazardly toward a nearby tree, making a rather rough landing but managing to grip the bark with his talons and perch successfully.

Her orange eyes had followed him but now Towhee turned to face Lagan with a grin. "Well, there you go. Once he's back in shape, I bet he'll look really majestic." Even as she spoke, he batted at her paw and she playfully bent down to snap at it before suddenly leaping backward out of reach. She glanced at the hawk—he had huddled down on the low branch and was apparently watching the two wolves—and then back at Lagan.

"What're you getting into today?" she wondered casually. She had been spending so much time tending to X lately, she felt out of the loop with even her closest family members and the goings-on of the pack. She hoped Lagan could catch her up a bit.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Towhee - November 22, 2017, 12:07 PM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Lagan - November 23, 2017, 08:35 AM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Towhee - November 24, 2017, 10:42 AM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Lagan - November 24, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Towhee - December 02, 2017, 01:41 PM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Lagan - December 07, 2017, 07:20 PM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Towhee - December 11, 2017, 12:14 PM