Redhawk Caldera Dream walk for me.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
This revelation surprised Towhee. Her brows rose, then fell into a knit. She, too, glanced after Wildfire, and when her attention returned to Finley, she switched to ptero almost conspiratorially. -I have to confess that it feels weird to pick a fight on her behalf. I know she's important to you,- she continued, her movements rapid, -but she's not really part of this pack. And she's not even coming with us.- She paused very briefly. -That said, I do think there are plenty of other good reasons to go after these shitheads. They're a threat and we need to get rid of them, otherwise we'll never feel safe at home and it'll always be risky to leave.- Although Towhee herself rarely did it, she knew that others liked to come and go sometimes.

She fell still and silent again, this time for several beats. "It's a tough call but I think it's the right one," she concluded aloud, rolling her white-streaked shoulders and giving Finley a meaningful look. "And it's not like we're just throwing ourselves at them without taking the time to plan everything carefully. We're gonna win this thing, Aunt Finley, and we'll all be better off once it's over. Well," Towhee finished with a slight smirk, "the Blackfeathers won't be..." No, they would be chased off or killed, preferably the latter.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Dream walk for me. - by Towhee - December 18, 2017, 04:01 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Finley - December 19, 2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Towhee - December 20, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Finley - December 20, 2017, 01:31 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Towhee - December 20, 2017, 01:43 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Finley - December 21, 2017, 01:15 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Towhee - December 22, 2017, 10:46 AM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Finley - January 06, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Towhee - January 08, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Finley - January 12, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Towhee - January 13, 2018, 11:43 AM