Redhawk Caldera Crunch time
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He pointed out her loose lips to her and Towhee felt a bolt of indignation. She stopped eating and gritted her teeth. Quixote was right, though. Something as thoughtless as a slip of the tongue to the wrong person could have given their enemy a heads up in the war. Towhee kicked herself mentally, then tried to steady herself with a deep breath. She resumed chewing, though only halfheartedly.

Anyway, it was easier to read his lips when she wasn't attempting to swallow gobs of aged deer. She pushed the leg aside and sat up a little straighter, squinting at Quixote as he spoke. She didn't normally take to outsiders very quickly, though his resume definitely helped him here. And, truthfully, with Phox gone and half the pack squirreled away elsewhere, the territory had grown too quiet, even for the deaf wolf.

He dropped a rather dreaded word and Towhee's face hardened. "Titmouse fucked that up for us," she said harshly, then paused to mull before continuing, "I have a hard time believing that pussy is capable of murder. But he definitely played some part in a pup's death there. He ran, leaving Gannet behind to take his punishment. They're holding him there, presumably only until he heals, but..." Her voice trailed into momentary silence.

The whole situation was very confusing, especially considering her relationship with Hydra, which she decided to mention now. "I have an ally there, Hydra, who has a plan. She has a contact who was supposed to take her to the leader, though she said we could have him show us where they keep the hostages instead. But she told me about this when I thought they had Phox. I don't think that anymore. And with everything else going on, I haven't spoken to Hydra in days. I told Uncle Elwood and Aunt Finley about this idea, though I'm not really sure what they think. And when the time comes, I'm going to do as they ask and go wherever they need me." She appreciated Hydra's offer, though in the end, the Redhawks were Towhee's priority.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Crunch time - by Quixote - January 12, 2018, 02:27 PM
RE: Crunch time - by Towhee - January 13, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: Crunch time - by Quixote - January 13, 2018, 11:40 PM
RE: Crunch time - by Towhee - January 14, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: Crunch time - by Quixote - January 15, 2018, 05:41 AM
RE: Crunch time - by Towhee - January 15, 2018, 10:18 AM
RE: Crunch time - by Quixote - January 16, 2018, 02:32 AM
RE: Crunch time - by Towhee - January 16, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: Crunch time - by Quixote - January 18, 2018, 04:56 AM
RE: Crunch time - by Towhee - January 18, 2018, 09:17 AM
RE: Crunch time - by Quixote - February 08, 2018, 03:49 AM