Redhawk Caldera coming out of my cage
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,004 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Although she was furious with Tegan, not to mention quietly freaking out about the upcoming move, Towhee leaned readily into Clover's greetings. She pressed her snout into the girl's cheek, then withdrew and glanced at X. The bird acknowledged the new arrival with a bob of his head before his shrewd eyes returned questioningly to the Alpha's face.

"X was just about to tell me more details about where we're headed," Towhee told her younger sister. Just in case Clover was curious about how exactly that worked, given the raptor's inability to speak, she explained, "It's easiest if I start with some leading questions. It's northwest of here, isn't that right, X?" He nodded and Towhee looked at Clover as she added, "He flew over the mountains directly but we'll have to travel north, then west, to go around them, as it's way too dangerous to try to climb up and over."

She let out a breath. "But," she said, "X tells me it'll be well worth the trip. He said he found paradise."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
coming out of my cage - by Clover - April 09, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: coming out of my cage - by Towhee - April 09, 2018, 04:58 PM
RE: coming out of my cage - by Clover - April 10, 2018, 10:04 AM
RE: coming out of my cage - by Towhee - April 10, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: coming out of my cage - by Clover - April 10, 2018, 02:14 PM
RE: coming out of my cage - by Towhee - April 10, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: coming out of my cage - by Clover - April 15, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: coming out of my cage - by Towhee - April 16, 2018, 11:01 AM