Heron Lake Plateau It's almost like a Hallmark movie, but with tentacles.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She sorely wished she could enjoy the relief of X's weight as he resumed his usual post on her shoulder, though Colt's presence was a serious problem in that regard. His lips moved and Towhee watched, though there was no change in her expression. If anything, it darkened. Suddenly recollecting her godmother's words about stepping up, the Alpha raised her head (keeping her muzzle low to protect her throat) and thrust her tail into the air, everything about her posture demanding submission.

His purported concerns did not surprise her. She rather expected them after all that had happened lately. Hell, she'd even shared in them. But if his solution was to approach not just with disrespect but an outright attack, Towhee felt she was well within her rights to put him in his place.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread