Heron Lake Plateau It's almost like a Hallmark movie, but with tentacles.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It took every inch of willpower—plus a none too gentle squeeze of X's talons—to keep Towhee from flying off the handle at his accusations. She could answer to each and every one of his points, however, she knew it would be a waste of both their time. Towhee might be deaf but it was Colt who seemed unable to hear.

"Not you," she managed to grate out between clenched teeth, the implication clear: if he didn't support her and, by merit, the pack, then he absolutely didn't belong here. Her breath hissed out loudly. She didn't know if she would enforce his removal, especially because Towhee knew Finley would have something to say about it, surely, but the Alpha wanted her sentiment known to him.

"Get out."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread