Heron Lake Plateau This is our second opportunity to escape our sins and start over.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Time passed sluggishly, making her feel antsy. She hated that she couldn't just go, though Towhee knew she must be careful. Restlessly, she stood up and thrust herself through the falls again, letting the cold water pound her back and chase off some of the stir-craziness. She stood in the darkness for a few heartbeats, then repeated the movement—and found herself abruptly face-to-face with Screech.

Recoiling to avoid impact rather than because of any personal distaste, Towhee gracefully swerved to the side and hopped to a nearby rock, slipping somewhat before finding purchase. "Yo," she said from her mossy perch, head cocking as she blinked through the darkening air at her wayward brother, unaware that the churning, roiling water likely drowned out her simple greeting.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)