Heron Lake Plateau I'm not gonna run from the scars and within
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her face itched something awful. Towhee ground her teeth together as she walked toward the lake, hoping that a quick dip might soothe the irritation. It was putting her in something of a temper, so if she noticed anyone as she walked along, she veered to avoid.

But when she reached the shore, she found she wasn't alone. The Beta didn't acknowledge Roz right away, instead pacing right up to the water's edge and practically smashing her face into the lake. She shook it back and forth to rinse the scabbed skin before withdrawing with a gasp.

Not bothering to shake herself, she turned toward Roz and began padding toward her, dripping everywhere. "How's the hip?" Towhee asked. Whatever irritation she might normally feel at finding an outsider plunked in the heart of Redhawks territory was smoothed over by Roz's sacrifice, as well as a sense of camaraderie, what with their respective "war" wounds.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm not gonna run from the scars and within - by Towhee - June 04, 2018, 12:10 PM