Mount Everfall I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
For several moments, Towhee simply stared at Orca's empty, broken shell, deliberating the best way to convey her back to the plateau. She decided there was no graceful way to go about it. They just needed to grab on and haul. She exchanged a last, heavy look with Niamh, then paced around the crumpled body to get into position.

"I'm sorry about this, Orca," she whispered as she bent to latch onto her sister's damp, crusty scruff. She hoisted her sister's weight, ignoring the splash of thick, dark blood that washed over her paws. After holding her there a moment, she gently lowered Orca back to the ground and let go.

"Can you come here?" she asked of Niamh, waiting for her friend to come closer. "Can you scruff her like I just did? While you're holding her, I'm going to try to slip beneath her weight. I'll bear her on my back and you can walk beside me in case she needs extra support. Sound like a plan?" she asked soberly.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by Towhee - June 20, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by RIP Niamh - June 21, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by Towhee - June 21, 2018, 11:26 AM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by RIP Niamh - June 21, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by Towhee - June 21, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by RIP Niamh - June 23, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 12:46 PM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by RIP Niamh - June 26, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by Towhee - July 02, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by RIP Niamh - July 05, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by Towhee - July 05, 2018, 09:33 PM