Ravenshook Cliffs ...ready for it?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She waited, infinitely patient despite her wrath. As he eventually turned toward her, Towhee wondered what she might feel when they came face to face. Would she regret the abrupt demise of the budding relationship they'd tentatively managed to forge lately, despite the rocky soil of its foundation? Would she hesitate to mete out the punishment Screech deserved? She wasn't left to wonder long. As their eyes locked, it was like looking at a stranger, one whose reputation preceded him. Every fiber in Towhee's being loathed him for what he'd done to Raven and the unborn pups. She was going to rip their connection out by the roots.

The she-wolf transformed in the blink of an eye, from a motionless observer to a bristling, snarling hellcat on the verge of pouncing. Towhee barely gave any warning before she sprang at him, a foreleg swiping directly at his face. It would've been more orthodox to use her teeth, though there was some insatiable desire to strike Screech dead in the mouth with as much force as she could muster.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
...ready for it? - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 12:34 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - June 26, 2018, 02:03 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - June 26, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - June 26, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 09:49 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - June 26, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - June 26, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 10:32 PM