Ravenshook Cliffs ...ready for it?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The image of X careening over the edge of the cliff replayed over and over in her mind as Towhee rushed upward, fangs digging into the fur and flesh of Screech's gullet. Despite this, she didn't think of their own proximity to the ledge overlooking nothing but a sea of darkness. As her jaws gripped his throat, then tightened, they slued together. His body weight retarded her forward momentum but couldn't quite stop it entirely.

As the two of them dropped over the scarp and into into open air, Towhee experienced an indescribable sense of weightlessness, though only for a heartbeat. In the next instant, Screech's weight began to drag her downward. Her jaws remained latched to her brother's throat for the first several seconds of the fall; they were, perhaps poetically, like two sparring eagles locked together, hurtling toward their mutually assured doom.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
...ready for it? - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 12:34 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - June 26, 2018, 02:03 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - June 26, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - June 26, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 09:49 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - June 26, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - June 26, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 10:32 PM