Sun Mote Copse in the house, in a heartbeat
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn't follow his comment for an instant, then it clicked. "Ah," Towhee replied, ears twitching, "sorry about that." Her reaction must have been noisy, which had spooked the deer. And clearly he'd been eyeing it for lunch. Her white-smeared shoulders rose and fell in an apologetic shrug.

He offered a name and Towhee was glad because his lips were fairly easy to read. Was he speaking carefully on purpose, she wondered? "Do you live somewhere around here?" she wondered, feeling slightly more open to making nice with a stranger because of his perceived efforts. "I'm from the Redhawks pack. We live on the plateau." It was currently due west, right behind her, so she didn't turn, lest she expose her neck. Rueger seemed nice but she certainly didn't trust him.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
in the house, in a heartbeat - by Anuniaq - July 21, 2018, 12:47 AM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Towhee - July 21, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Rueger - August 06, 2018, 09:20 AM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Towhee - August 06, 2018, 10:12 AM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Rueger - August 06, 2018, 12:41 PM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Towhee - August 06, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Rueger - August 07, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Towhee - August 08, 2018, 08:36 AM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Rueger - August 09, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Towhee - August 13, 2018, 09:00 AM