Heron Lake Plateau Letting all the shadows free.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She dropped suddenly into a sit, her whole skeleton having turned to jelly. Even while she reposed upon her sister's grave, Towhee remained oblivious to her little brother's struggle close by. She kept staring down at her leg in disbelief that was quickly metamorphosing into a feeling of pure joy. This was a very, very good sign.

Towhee jumped (and yelped) in surprise when a dripping wet Tywyll suddenly flopped at her feet. It took a moment to coax her heart down from her throat into its usual position. By the time she recovered, he had rolled over and sat up a little, allowing her to read his lips. His question took her by surprise, if only because his abrupt appearance and waterlogged state was momentarily worrying.

But Tywyll appeared fine now, so after a blink, Towhee replied, "It's improving." She felt another blast of hope shoot from the tip of her nose to the tip of her tail she couldn't suppress a smile. "I was just able to put some weight on it, actually."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Letting all the shadows free. - by Towhee - October 09, 2018, 08:46 AM
RE: Letting all the shadows free. - by Tye - October 10, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: Letting all the shadows free. - by Towhee - October 11, 2018, 08:59 PM