Heron Lake Plateau On a hill, under a raven sky.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Not bothering to look back to make sure he was following—she had no doubt that he was shadowing her step—Towhee walked in a southwesterly direction, favoring her bum leg and moving at a slow but steady clip. She wondered if Phox could hear the rushing water of the falls, invisible in the darkness. The territory's namesake lake curved here and there was a strip of grassland between the water's edge and the drop-off near the waterfall. It was pretty sparse, though there was a scraggly thicket and it was toward it that she led her brother.

Coming to a stop beside it, she stood for a moment before turning to Phox and signing, -We're going to winter here, keep each other warm.- Towhee said nothing else, for there was nothing else to say, though her orange eyes brushed speculatively over his countenance to gauge his reaction.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
On a hill, under a raven sky. - by Towhee - November 13, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: On a hill, under a raven sky. - by Phox - November 13, 2018, 09:58 PM
RE: On a hill, under a raven sky. - by Towhee - November 14, 2018, 10:28 AM
RE: On a hill, under a raven sky. - by Phox - November 14, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: On a hill, under a raven sky. - by Towhee - November 14, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: On a hill, under a raven sky. - by Phox - November 14, 2018, 04:13 PM
RE: On a hill, under a raven sky. - by Towhee - November 14, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: On a hill, under a raven sky. - by Phox - November 14, 2018, 04:52 PM
RE: On a hill, under a raven sky. - by Towhee - November 14, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: On a hill, under a raven sky. - by Phox - November 19, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: On a hill, under a raven sky. - by Towhee - November 20, 2018, 09:27 AM