Heron Lake Plateau Unleash my halo.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
-Sleepwalking? Like walking while I was asleep?- she signed dumbly, earning an emphatic nod from X. Towhee muttered, "What the fuck..." to herself as she tried to recall anything about her trek down here. The last thing she could remember was taking her nightly meds à la Dr. Raven and curling up—ohhh...

She wasn't usually one for painkillers but the headaches following the mishap at the borders had been killer, so she'd accepted her sister's medication without fuss, then continued a nightly regimen. "That stops now though," she mumbled to herself, glancing at X and saying for his benefit, -No more meds for me.-

No sooner had her forelimbs stopped moving when the bird abruptly exploded into the air, causing Towhee to turn. She thought it was Wildfire at first glance, though a closer look told her this was a stranger who only resembled her older sister. She felt X set down on her shoulder blade even as she squinted at the stranger, whose lips were particularly hard for her to read. Funny how that happened sometimes.

"What did you say?" Towhee asked, voice garbled and gruff as she moved closer in the hopes of being able to lipread more effectively.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 10, 2018, 10:54 AM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Kaala - December 10, 2018, 05:59 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 10, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Kaala - December 13, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 17, 2018, 09:42 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Kaala - December 19, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 19, 2018, 07:05 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Kaala - December 19, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 19, 2018, 09:10 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Kaala - December 30, 2018, 06:58 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 30, 2018, 07:07 PM