Heron Lake Plateau Unleash my halo.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Kaala corrected her, enunciating her name slowly, which better allowed Towhee to pick up its pronunciation. She then began talking, quite a lot, and the Beta just did her best to follow. She still only caught every other word or thereabouts, though fortunately she was pretty good at sussing out context clues and making sense of things even when she couldn't follow word for word.

The observations about X didn't ruffle her feathers at all. She actually appreciated Kaala's interest, which smoothed out some of the jagged edges of her mood. "Yeah, he's my companion of sorts. If it wasn't obvious, I'm deaf. I'm reading your lips. You're a little tougher than most, so the slower you speak, the better I'll understand. What's this about this guy and his fox? Blind dude named Seymour? Are you kidding me?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 10, 2018, 10:54 AM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Kaala - December 10, 2018, 05:59 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 10, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Kaala - December 13, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 17, 2018, 09:42 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Kaala - December 19, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 19, 2018, 07:05 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Kaala - December 19, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 19, 2018, 09:10 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Kaala - December 30, 2018, 06:58 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 30, 2018, 07:07 PM