Heron Lake Plateau Unleash my halo.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She really wasn't pulling Towhee's leg. "Huh," the Beta said, intrigued by the story but not into it enough to press for more details. It was hard enough reading Kaala's lips, she didn't want to subject herself to this conversation a whole lot longer.

But there was hope! "It's a sign language called ptero. I'd really appreciate it if you'd try to learn it, so we can communicate more easily. I can start you off with a few signs if you like, then almost any long-term Redhawk could help you learn."

Her tail switched as she then went through a few basic signs ("hello," "good morning," "what's up?", etc), speaking the words aloud as she slowly demonstrated the movements. "We'll need to come up with a name sign for you," she added. "Maybe this?" She made the sign for "call," then another for the letter "A," then looked to Kaala for approval.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 10, 2018, 10:54 AM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Kaala - December 10, 2018, 05:59 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 10, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Kaala - December 13, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 17, 2018, 09:42 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Kaala - December 19, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 19, 2018, 07:05 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Kaala - December 19, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 19, 2018, 09:10 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Kaala - December 30, 2018, 06:58 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 30, 2018, 07:07 PM