Heron Lake Plateau Everything means something and something has occurred
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee returned from a long, boring patrol and slumped down in the thicket to catch a nap when a flustered @Phox appeared to tell her some very strange news. Sitting up with a grunt, she watched his rapid signing. Her orange eyes widened at first. Then they narrowed and the one on the right began to twitch. She wanted to ask if her brother was serious—was this some stupid joke?—but she could tell he wasn't fooling around.

So, Niamh had stepped down but Quixote had announced it? Meanwhile, her Person had never mentioned any mental health issues to her, nor any intention to remove herself from leadership. Actually, neither of them had talked to her since the incident at the borders. Something felt very wrong with this situation. Ignoring the impulse to hunt down @Niamh, the remaining Beta went searching for the Alpha male to demand answers instead.

It didn't take long at all: Quixote was meandering not far from where Towhee and Phox slept. "Qui!" the mercenary shouted. "What the hell's going on?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything means something and something has occurred - by Towhee - December 12, 2018, 10:20 AM