Heron Lake Plateau Alfadhirhaiti.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,004 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee's face turned to stone when Eljay informed him they were considering. An internal struggle commenced behind that angry mask. It wounded her that they were considering abandoning Redhawks, though she reminded herself that wasn't really the case. The packs were meant to be closer than allies and, geographically speaking, they would practically be next door neighbors. All the same, it would be a bald-faced lie to say Towhee didn't feel bereft and betrayed by this possibility. She knew right then she shouldn't go looking for them; she'd just end up having some sort of meltdown, for sure.

"Great," she ground out after a moment, voice low. She kind of wanted to stomp away, yet Towhee managed to restrain herself. She peered at Eljay, the cold anger on her face flickering and becoming more like fear. "If they go, do you know how many will follow? What'll be left here? It's going to nuke the pack, right in time for winter. Redhawks could quite literally die." Okay, that was a little dramatic... or was it?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Alfadhirhaiti. - by Towhee - December 20, 2018, 09:36 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Eljay - December 20, 2018, 09:44 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Towhee - December 28, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Eljay - January 02, 2019, 07:08 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Towhee - January 02, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Eljay - January 02, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Towhee - January 02, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Eljay - January 03, 2019, 05:52 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Towhee - January 03, 2019, 09:02 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Eljay - January 08, 2019, 08:30 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Towhee - January 08, 2019, 09:51 AM