Tuktu Hinterlands Resonance
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It went without saying that Towhee didn't hear the chorus rising in the east, powerful as the winter sun. She was sequestered on The Roost, currently, doing her best to avoid everyone as she worked on sorting out her feelings. It was probably for the best that she was oblivious. It would've created a whole new slew of emotions while she was trying to deal with far too many already.

But X heard the howl from his perch in Grouse Thicket. He looked up from his meal, a sliver of rabbit gut swinging from his beak as he cocked his head. Another joined the first, then another and another. The hawk couldn't help but abandon the carcass and take wing, uplifted by the swelling song. He spotted a red figure down below and circled casually overhead, lending his own shrill cry to the ballad.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Resonance - by Wildfire - January 15, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: Resonance - by Sequoia - January 15, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Resonance - by Kiwi RIP - January 15, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: Resonance - by Maia - January 15, 2019, 01:10 PM
RE: Resonance - by Tulimaq - January 15, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: Resonance - by Towhee - January 15, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: Resonance - by Eljay - January 16, 2019, 04:27 AM
RE: Resonance - by Wraen - January 16, 2019, 03:39 PM
RE: Resonance - by Elwood - January 23, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: Resonance - by Owen - January 23, 2019, 05:24 PM