Heron Lake Plateau Krigsgaldr.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fortunately, the rain remained light and the physical activity offset any chill. The ground underfoot did grow a bit soggy as time wore on, so that by the time Towhee was about ready to wrap it up, her forelegs were quite muddy and there were splatters on her chest and flanks as well.

During the final home stretch, she found herself crossing paths with Tegan. She had observed him during other patrols too. He didn't look quite forlorn, though what she did see was even more concerning than outright despondency. Tegan looked utterly expressionless. There was no light behind his eyes. He didn't have any Teganisms™ to throw her way. Hell, he didn't even see to acknowledge Towhee's presence.

They were walking toward one another and it seemed like he might simply pass without saying a word. Just as that was about to happen, Towhee reached out one muddy leg and touched the spot where his shoulder blade met his chest. "Hey," she said simply, waiting to see if he'd stop and look at her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Krigsgaldr. - by Towhee - January 23, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: Krigsgaldr. - by Tegan - January 25, 2019, 10:52 AM
RE: Krigsgaldr. - by Towhee - January 25, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: Krigsgaldr. - by Tegan - January 25, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: Krigsgaldr. - by Towhee - January 29, 2019, 10:18 AM
RE: Krigsgaldr. - by Tegan - January 29, 2019, 10:26 AM
RE: Krigsgaldr. - by Towhee - January 29, 2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Krigsgaldr. - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 02:22 PM